Pages

23 July 2009

Buat duit dengan melabur

Conversation with Muzani Cimb wealth advisor

Muzani Cimb wealth advisor (4/6):

Good Day 2u, I'm Muzani, from CIMB Wealth Advisors Bhd. Our branding is to Create Wealth,Protect & Preserve Wealth. If U wish to hv FREE info on "how CIMB Product & Services can assist u Financially" or u just simply want to Double your savings in some time, Call or Sms me ya?*Ready to Serve, Muzani CIMB.

Me (4/6):
Ok..which area u cover?

Muzani Cimb wealth advisor (4/6):
Hi, which area are you? I can go kl, selangor, negeri sembilan, etc.

Me (4/6):
Shah alam.where u get ma numbr?

Muzani Cimb wealth advisor (4/6):
Shah alam is okay for me, I got it from my friend Khairul Afandi,

Me (4/6):
Owh..greg.ok..i'l cntct u if i'm interested n financially ready..thnks

Muzani Cimb wealth advisor (4/6):
Alright,, fyi u can start invest from as low as rm500 to rm1000, okay,. See u soon.. Thanks.

Nota bawah:Nak join, tapi takde duetla bro!tunggu projek baik punya aku jalan dululah!

0 contengan:

Post a Comment